Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) course
This course provides an overview of high civilian threat medical principles to be applied by all active bystanders and medical providers during intense violence and intentional mass casualty events. It challenges some of our established principles of emergency response, and create a platform from which to build additional knowledge and skills in subsequent modules designed specifically for each member of the chain of survival.
The course presents the three phases of tactical care and integrates parallel EMS nomenclature:
- Hot Zone/Direct Threat Care that is rendered while under attack or in adverse conditions.
- Warm Zone/Indirect Threat Care is rendered while the threat has been suppressed but may resurface.
- Cold Zone/Evacuation Care that is rendered while the casualty is being evacuated from the incident site.
The 16-hour classroom course includes all new patient simulations and covers the following topics:
- Hemorrhage control including immediate action drills for tourniquet application throughout the course;
- Complete coverage of the MARCH assessment;
- Surgical airway control and needle decompression;
- Strategies for treating wounded responders in threatening environments;
- Caring for pediatric patients;
- Techniques for dragging and carrying victims to safety; and
- A final, mass-casualty/active shooter event simulation.
THE COUNTER TERROR TRAINING
my recent work
EXECUTIVE PROTECTION BODYGUARD SERVICESPHOTOGRAPHY
VIP CELEBRITY TOUR MANAGEMENT SECURITY SERVICESPHOTOGRAPHY
EXECUTIVE CHAUFFEURING SECURITY SERVICESPHOTOGRAPHY
PRIVATE AVIATION TRAVELING SECURITY SERVICESPHOTOGRAPHY
EXCEPTIONAL EVENTS & VENUE RED CARPET SECURITY SERVICESPHOTOGRAPHY
EVENTS / NIGHTCLUB SECURITY SERVICESPHOTOGRAPHY
COMMERCIAL DIVISION & RETAIL SECURITY SERVICESPHOTOGRAPHY
PROTECTIVE INTELLIGENCE TRAININGPHOTOGRAPHY