Head of Driving instructors / Armored Auto VR 4 to 9
Tim Swanborn started his 35-year Driving Instruction career at the Royal Netherlands Army. He continued at Private Research Bureau International Security Partners, Prodrive Training by Mark and Paul Maaskant, and in his own company, Team Swanborn Specialist Driving Training (2005 – 2015).
Tim provides driver training for the companies mentioned above for Money & Value Transporters, Executive and Men’s drivers of Multinationals, Banks, and Insurers and for various government services such as (Ministries, O.M., BOT, DVVO, DV&O, DKH). The clients mentioned above require continuing driving training on public roads in training areas such as PIVM and RDW and abroad, such as Belgium (Ardennes), Germany (Eifel), and Norway.
Tim Swanborn gained knowledge in the field of personal security mainly within ISP from several ex-Police academy instructors and director owner Hans Slaman, ex AT Amsterdam and ex Person Security MP.
- Armored Auto Trainings V.R. 4 to 9
- Security driving and escape techniques
- The driver of driver training CCV D1 and 2 (D3,4)
- Money & Value Transport
- Snow and Ice Trainings Norway
- Motor counseling training
- BMW Security Fahrer Training
- Mercedes – Benz Spezial-Fahrertraining mit Sonderschutsfahrzeugen
- Bosch Testfahrer, Prüfzentrum Boxberg
- Racing School of Champions, European Race Licensed Touring Cars
- Artic Rally Team, Rally Driving Course
- Chiel Bos Norway Rally Experience
- All Driving and Instruction Certificates including Code 95
- Risk Manager Fleet Allianz Netherlands
- DGA Swanborn Group B.V. 2005 – 2015
- DGA TSW2 B.V. 2019 – ……….