Founder/ Chief Executive Officer
Head of Counter-Terror Instructor
Highly experienced and trained in all aspects of personal protection and conflict management skills. A successful, versatile professional leader with over 25 years’ experience of combined team-building and in diverse areas encompassing Security Management, Risk Assessment, Executive Protection, Investigation & Incident Control Operational Management, internationally experienced Close Protection, Personal Security Services Operating across the Netherlands, United States, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Counter-Terror Instructor: TAC 123456
- Basic & Advanced Executive/Close protection (CPO)
- Private Military Contractor (PMC)
- Advanced Executive/Close Protection foot techniques & vehicle formations
- Advanced Covert Surveillance (ACS)
- Close Protection & Security operational planning
- Threat assessments & risk analysis
- Risk Management, conflict resolution & security policies
- Site surveys, security advances & route reconnaissance
- Close Quarters Combat (CQC) Krav Maga
- Close Quarter Battle (CQB) defensive shooting skills.
- Interpersonal skills & conflict management (realistic incidents)
- Advanced counteractions (team formations & vehicle movements)
- Advanced weapons training (pistols, rifles, shotguns & AR-15 semi-automatic weapon)
- Protective Services/Security detail (PSD) attack on client & evacuation lives fire situations.
- Security convoy (PSD), single & multiple ambushes live fire situations
- Protective Surveillance (protective security operations) (PSO)
- Executive Security Driver
- First Aid / Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC)