Close Protection Operative (CPO) / Formation aux Méthodes de Réponse Tactique Israéliennes
Personal Protection (Close Protection) has long been an integral part of the business landscape. The imperative to safeguard companies, their brand reputation, personnel, financial assets, and confidential information has always been paramount. Protective security measures are commonplace and seamlessly integrated into our daily lives.
Our comprehensive course focuses on Israeli Counter-Terror methods, specifically designed for individuals with no prior experience in the Private Security Industry.
The Close Protection Operative program equips you with the necessary skills to effectively manage VIP security, coordinate security teams, and handle the logistical aspects of prevention. The demanding and rigorous nature of protection work necessitates thorough preparation. To ensure future success and avoid pitfalls, our experienced staff from diverse sectors will share their knowledge and expertise.
If you are seeking a top-notch training program to become a proficient protection specialist, this course is tailored for you. Classroom lectures are kept to a minimum, with an emphasis on realistic and practical field training exercises, allowing you to fully grasp close protection operations on a global scale. Expect only 5% of lecture time in the classroom, while the remaining 95% is dedicated to live-fire combat emergency exercises.
We strive to deliver a top-notch experience at an affordable price. Here are the improved details:
- Course Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Price: €2000,00 (All Inclusive, excluding VAT)
- Internationally recognized certificate accredited by IESA & IST.
- Comfortable accommodation in a well-appointed 3-star hotel, with two persons sharing a room.
- Nutritious and delicious meals are provided three times a day.
- Access to high-quality firearms and ammunition.
- Exclusive use of a private shooting range.
- Convenient transportation arrangements.
- Complimentary IESA dresses, T-shirts, and hoodies to enhance your training experience.
- A 50% deposit is required 30 days prior to the training commencement date. You may choose to make the deposit directly into our bank account or pay half in advance and the remaining amount on the training day. Alternatively, we offer a 3-time payment option, but the full amount must be settled in our bank account two weeks before the training starts.
- If you have a registered company, you are eligible to receive a 9% VAT refund from the tax authorities department.
- We also accept payments through PayPal for your convenience. Please inform us if you prefer this payment method.
This extensive training program equips you with versatile skills to operate effectively in any threat environment as a highly trained protection specialist. The culmination of the course includes a real emergency scenario that incorporates home self-defense training.
Join us and embark on an immersive journey that prepares you for the dynamic world of close protection. Acquire the essential skills and knowledge to excel in this demanding field, and emerge as a competent professional ready to face real-world challenges.
We look forward to providing you with an exceptional training experience that combines expert instruction, practical skills, and a conducive learning environment. Should you have any further inquiries or require assistance with the payment process, please feel free to reach out to us.