Head of Instructor Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC)
He has extensive experience providing training courses and operational experience in various medical fields for over 15 years.
His training and education consist of ABM, firefighter first-class, military registered nurse, offshore registered nurse.
He has experience in pre-hospital care. As a nurse, he has experience in prison, ambulances, war zones, cold and hot weather areas, offshore, and high-speed sports.
He provided care as a medical specialist in high-threat situations and has experience in decision-making under stressful circumstances.
Work experience and training
- Security officer
- Defence, Airborne Brigade 2 tours Afghanistan 1 tour Iraq
- Prison nurse
- Offshore nurse on platform and boat
- Helicopter landing officer and radio operator
- Firefighter first class
- Nurse at car and motorsport events
- Owner of CRUP Can Rescue Under Pressure.